NexFerrous ® 150?
Iron is necessary for the formation and function of red blood cells. It is these cells that carry oxygen through the bloodstream.
In tiny amounts, also necessary for the chemical functioning of many of the body’s cells. Iron Polysaccharide complex is well tolerated and works to reduce gastrointestinal (GI) side effects and improve absorption.
What is it used for?
- It’s indicated to treat and prevent iron deficiency anemia: Anemia means a low red blood cell count. Anemia may be due to a lack of iron in the diet, blood loss in the intestinal tract, or excessive menstrual flow.
• NexFerrous® is well tolerated and reduces gastrointestinal (GI) side effects and improves absorption.
• Iron is a factor in the maintenance of good health and helps to form red blood cells.
NexFerrous® is 150available in the 30s and 100s, Each capsule contains:
• 150 mg of polysaccharide iron complex (elemental iron).
Dosage / Usage :
NexFerrous 150: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
How do I take it?
Follow your physician’s instructions carefully. The best absorption occurs when taken on an empty stomach, but these products may be taken with meals to avoid stomach upset. Keep in a tightly sealed container. Protect this medication from excess moisture and heat. Keep all medications away from children. Never share your medications with anyone else.
Product key benefits:
- Well-tolerated, well-absorbed, and high potency.
- Non-ionic formulations (polysaccharide iron 150 mg) allow the iron to be delivered to the bloodstream without causing GI upset such as nausea, constipation, and stomach pain that are common with ferrous salt preparations.
- Release iron in the small bowel where it is absorbed without discomfort.
- The fastest non-heme iron therapy available with only 1 capsule per day.
- Capsules are vegetarian capsules and do not contain animal by-products or gelatine.